Friday, March 7, 2008

Day five - "Happy" Friday

(from 5/5 @ 8:45am)

No entry yesterday, coz the nest of vipers was off too, so spent the day with her.

I didn't spend a penny on Wednesday, as planned - although it was a little close coz after the people had been and gone I was choking for a beer.

Went and met the vipers from work and went to the usual place for a few pints - she had to pay in order to keep the $0 day.

Sat in the square last evening around 5:30, eating ice-cream and watching the after-work crowd. Amazing how many congregate here and eat salads or sushi. Something I'd never thought to do. Except it wouldn't be salad or sushi anyway.

Weather was fantastic yesterday - wore shorts all day and walked down to the old city. Had a few pints in the pub down there.

Beautiful morning again - low 60's, high of 80-something. Great watching the people with their coffees and lunch bags and those rolly bags that people have started taking to work now (like pilots). Oh, and I've just had a text to tell me that it's officially "Tit Friday" - apparently the magical day in the year when all the girls are off to work in skimpier clothing than normal to herald the arrival of summer.

Looks more like "Banana tit Friday" from where I'm sitting though - I'm in the wrong place again.

Every Day Is Saturday: Day eight - Off-ramp economy

No comments: